The Politically Incorrect
Real Estate Agent
Home-Buyer’s Flow Chart & Needs Analysis
This tool converts more buyers than you can handle.
Not so fast, Billy Ocean
Does this sound familiar ?
You show a thousand houses, but Buyer won’t pick one. Or, perhaps Buyer cheats on you with FSBO, and you make squat. Your frustration is a result of the Billy Ocean Syndrome. That’s when Agent sings to Buyer:
♬ “Get outta my dreams. Get in the backseat, Baby! Get into my car!” ♫ ♪
You’re wasting time and losing sales, because (in your excitement) you’ve skipped a major step...
The Real Estate Agent Buyer Presentation
Successful agents conduct consultations before they go and show, for three main reasons:
- It puts Buyer at ease—you set expectations, explain the home-buying process, and eliminate buyer's remorse.
- You develop Buyer’s strategy—you conduct Needs Analysis, which helps Buyer trust you.
- Buyer guarantees your fee—you sign exclusive agency, and no more working for free.
The Buyer Presentation gets Buyer and Agent on the same page (literally), now and throughout the transaction.
Dry Erase, Laminated
The Buyer Presentation is a:
- double-sided, single page
- printed on 11x17 inches, 100lbs. card stock, and
- laminated with thick, 5mil plastic for years of
- durable use with your favorite dry erase pen.
DRY ERASE PEN NOT INCLUDEDI want this thing!
How It Works (front):
The Front Side shows The Home Buyer’s Flow Chart, with detailed bullet points at each step:
- Sit for Consultation
- Search for Property
(this is when they Get in the Backseat, Baby ♫)
- Present Offer of Purchase
- Undergo Contract to Close
- Mission Accomplished
When you show this flow chart to buyers, and discuss the details of each step, their expectations become grounded in reality. It relaxes their nerves, and prepares them for the task ahead. Happy, relaxed buyers are more likely to take decisive action, and less likely to suffer buyer’s remorse. What a relief!
When you use The Buyer Presentation, you can promise buyer prospects: “Work with me and we’ll find you the right house, at the right price, with the least hassle.”
How It Works (back):
The Back Side is where the magic happens. Bust out your favorite dry erase pen (not included), and hand it to Buyer. Then,
- Agency Checklist—ask Buyer to complete the Agency Checklist, nine questions that outline the difference between a client and customer relationships. This quick exercise highlights the differences in a compelling way. Spoiler Alert: To receive agency services, Buyer must sign an agency agreement.
- Needs Analysis—Wrestle the dry erase pen (not included) away from Buyer, and perform the Needs Analysis: ask Buyer to list absolutely must have features (Needs) and would really like to have features (Wants). Then, ask probing questions about each list item. As Buyer answers, add/remove list items, or switch their columns. Uncover Buyer’s true Needs and Wants, resolve any conflicting list items, prioritize and hone the list until Buyer and Agent are on the same page (literally).
- Date & Initial Page—Once the revised Needs Analysis is complete, initial and date the page, then
- Snap a Picture—so their Needs Analysis may be used to compare properties in the field.
- Sign Exclusive Agency—Because you demonstrated your value and helped develop strategy, Buyer trusts you, and will happily sign exclusive agency, guaranteeing your commission.
Just beautiful.Give it to Me!
Cross-references on the Buyer Presentation correspond with pages from The Politically Incorrect Real Estate Agent Handbook.
These cross-references ensure you know the details, so you’ll always have answers to Buyer’s questions.I want this thing!
Two tools in one.
- The Buyer Presentation creates motivated, confident buyers, ready to make offers and guarantee your fee.
- The Buyer Presentation is a study guide, so you can become Buyer’s hero.
The Buyer Presentation pulls double duty.It’s perfect for Me!
NICE TO MEET YOU
I’m Peter F. Porcelli Jr.
I’m on a mission to help real estate agents improve their skills. Part of that mission is the development of tools that simplify the agent’s job, like The Buyer Presentation.
Now, you can use this laminated tool to ease Buyer’s mind, as you explain every step in their transaction. Use a dry erase pen (not included) to flush-out Buyer’s needs/wants, while simultaneously demonstrating your expertise and value. The result is a happy client, destined to close. Awesome.
I used the Buyer Presentation to sign-up 30 buyers in one month! And each one guaranteed my fee. Amazing!”
— Cynthia Bosier
This thing makes buyers jump into action! I can't believe how easy signing buyers has become for me.”
Buy this plastic thingy from my Petey. He’s such a good boy.”
Real Estate Agent
Two ways, your choice: